College Credit Plus Informational Night
See attached CCP Power Point
In lieu of our annual College Credit Plus Informational Night we are sending a detailed email and will have a live Q&A time on January 25th. Please review the steps below that you need to take to be ready for a CCP course next year.
- Visit our Website to review all of the current CCP Information
2. Live CCP Q&A with Mr. Trenger, Mrs. Joyce, Miss Schau and Mrs. Goodwin- January 25th 6:00pm-8:00pm *You do not have to attend the whole time and can log in at any time during that time frame
(Google Meet Link: https://meet.google.com/ybx-rzdu-bcu?authuser=0)
- Before attending the Q&A session we ask that you view the CCP presentation and formulate any questions you may have (presentation attached)
- When in the google meet, ask your questions in the chat panel and one of us will address your question(s).
3. Complete the following applications:
a. Intent Form (must be completed before May 1st)
b. Apply to the college (Please see attached instructions on how to apply. Depending on what course(s) you intend to take you may need to apply to multiple colleges. A link to the CCP courses we offer and what college they are through will be located on our website soon.)
c. CCP Application *must be completed before May 1st and you will need your College ID when filling this out.
4. Take the ACT or the Accuplacer (Accuplacer scores are valid for two years and ACT scores never expire) 5. If you would like to take the Accuplacer at Marlington please fill out this form. (You will need to
apply to Stark State and have your ID number in order to test at Marlington)
6. If you are taking an off campus CCP class you must make an appointment to meet with Mr. Trenger, please email Mrs. Goodwin