How to pull report card information
Listed below are the steps to finding your child’s report card and some of the specific information.
1. Go to Marlingtonlocal.org
2. On the top bar hover over the “Students” tab. A drop down menu will show and you will need to click on “Home Access Center (HAC)”
3. The student login screen will appear. Select “Marlington Local” as the district and then enter your child’s username and password.
4. Once the screen loads there is a logo on the top of the screen labeled “Grades”. Click on that link.
5. On the Grade Screen click on the tab labeled “Report Card”. This will provide you with an overview of the report card.
6. For a more detailed report card you will need to click on the “Print” button. This will allow you to view the report card and also print if you desire.
7. On that screen you will be able to view the comments that your child’s teacher has written and also the grading scale. If you need further assistance please contact the office. Thank you!