Mrs. Chevraux, Mrs. Loar's and Mrs. Coblentz's Classroom
Welcome to Mrs. Chevraux classroom page. I have been teaching since 2009 and have been happy to be a part of the Marlington community since 2015!! I graduated from Perry High School in Massillon and got my degree in special education from The Ohio State University. I was married in 2010 and have since had 3 boys.
Blizzard bags for students in my class.
Snow day 1:
- Read a story or listen to your parents read a story. Write down the main characters, setting, main idea and two supporting details.
- Make 5 piles of coins with 3-5 coins in each pile. Count the money in each group. Order them from greatest to least.
- Write a letter to a friend and tell them what you would do on a hot summer day.
Snow day 2:
- Go to storylineonline.com and listen to a story. Make a summary of the story
- Make a schedule of your day (ie. I wake up at 8:00. I eat Breakfast 20 minutes later at 8:20)
- list the steps needed to make a snowman. (First, roll 3 balls. After that...)
Snow day 3:
- Make a graph of items around your house (types of canned goods, color of shirt, types of shoes etc.)
- Follow a recipe or directions from your parents to help make a meal
- Go to thatquiz.org to find an activity that you are working on at school (adding, counting money, telling time, fractions etc.) complete the quiz. Record your answer and bring it to school.